Everybody is responsible for 4 trvelers, one from each grade level 9-12. 20 pts possible:
- Make a traveler for each grade using of course a different pic and also a different vehicle (space ship, flying saucer, airplane, hot air balloon etc.
- Name your files last-first-traveler-9,10,11,12 (depending on which grade it is)
- Upload to your Goog drive.
- Share with email@example.com with share note last-first-traveler-9,10,11,12 to get credit .
Steps in photoshop:
- Open both images, the space craft and the portrait, in photoshop.
- Use a selection tool to make a window to put the face in.You can use either the eliptical marquee tool or the magic wand.
- Click on the portrait and Select All from the menu
- Click on the space craft pic and do Paste Into from the menu
- Resize the image to fit with Command T
- Use the magic eraser to get rid of the white area surrounding the image
- Save As .png
Travelers (in photoshop)
Time is up - Pick a cover today.
Create a similar design to this. Create a practice page called last-first-background-4 You can use your own color ideas - just remember "No flat boring backgrounds. Save your work
Finish the Halloween page less pics. Have it all ready to go for Tuesday's costume festivities.
1.Focus on 'Not Flat' backgrounds using subltle color. Will check off next class.
2. Spirit page.
The anatomy of a yearbook includes Titles, Pics, Captions, and text. We can create unique titles and captions in PhotoShop. Follow this link and complete the activity CLICK HERE
1. Vote on completed Sand Castles page.
2. Vote on best image.
3. Finalize Theme.
- Write about your day yesterday. What happened, the most exciting moment in one paragraph. Copy the anatomy of a yearbook page. ( Copy the blue text)
The Anatomy of a Yearbook Page
- Really great pics
- page credit
- Introduction to Yearbookavenue.
- Make a practice page
- Sign up for Yearbookavenue accounts.